Are you looking for North Carolina care options for yourself, a spouse or parent?
You’re at the right spot. This site offers a complete, searchable directory of all North Carolina nursing homes, assisted living and hospice providers. Save time, and learn more about options to pay for care and how to get better care.
Find facilities by zip code, city or county, or search by name. You can also link to the rating services and get guidance families need to know to navigate an elder care crisis.
Here’s some of what you’ll find at the North Carolina Nursing Home and Assisted Living Guide:
- How to find the right nursing home or assisted living facility
- How to get good care there
- How to pay for care without going broke (including division of assets and Medicaid planning information)
- A full listing of North Carolina Nursing Homes
- A Full Listing of North Carolina Assisted Living Facilities
- A Full Listing of North Carolina Hospice Agencies
- A Nursing Home Evaluation Form
- Vital information about help for wartime veterans and their widows
- What you need to know about seeking legal help for Medicaid eligibility and planning for incapacity
So don’t delay. Get started now and find available care. Also discover smart ways to find the right facility, get good care there, and pay for it without going broke.
If you have more questions about options for finding and paying for care in North Carolina, you’ll find answers available at www.ElderlawFirm.com or you can call 336-378-1122.